Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Epiphany that I will do nothing about &
thus not become wealthy!

I have this great idea to start another website. I will create a site that is dedicated to stylish trend-setting "designer couples" that have had children but still wish to travel the world, but hate the thought of having to stay at the "family -friendly" likes of the Holiday Inn chains or Travelodges..bleughh...

I will myself travel the world with my small child road-testing beautiful and unique boutique hotels & other stylish accommodation options & then I shall review them on my website & in my yet to be published best selling travel guide, "jet-setting baby".

I will also review dining options for that particular hotel and/or nearby eateries to assess whether they provide suitable meals for "little terrors" or if they frown upon you bringing your own mashed up shit-in-a-can. Maybe I could even provide a city guide for how to get around town & things to do with a child under 5. It would just be like working on the "Great Outdoors" but I get to bring my little master monmon along for the ride..and if I made enough money out of it I could bring Mr Monmon along too! Oohh..the thought!! Where do I start?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home