Thursday, April 10, 2008


Farewell Old mate...Skins takes a dark turn for the worse..

ok, so I know it's only a tv show & that I am totally obsessed, but I must mention it on here dear blog, that I am absolutely gutted & flabergasted that Chris was killed off in Skins last night. I haven't felt this way since Dylan left 90210. Is this a housewife thing to get so involved in a fictional character from a drama series, or am I reverting back to my teenage years? Whatever it is, I don't care..I shall mourn until next weeks episode, which will only make things worse as its the final of the series & I'll have to wait another year until things will come good again (and that's if they ever will)...ho..humm...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home