Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tiny Angels
Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".
Author Unknown
In Memory of Max Angus Barker
who became an Angel of God today
You will be in our hearts forever

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

if it matters, i hear you with my heart~

"Miss you everyday
Miss you in every way
But we know there’s a
day when we will hold you
We will hold you
You’ll kiss our tears away
When we’re home to stay
Can’t wait for the day when we will see you..."
n. nockels

Monday, April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home